Tuesday

The Tao of Badass Ebook Preview

 The Tao of Badass Ebook Preview

This is a 45 minute Youtube video of The Tao of Badass by relationship expert / dating coach for men Joshua Pellicer. Below the video, you can read my brief thoughts on The Tao of Badass ebook; how The Tao of Badass helps nice guys like us.

 

Personally, I liked The Tao of Badass ebook more than a lot of dating/seduction guides I've read, because it teaches techniques that can even be used by nice guys (which I'd consider myself) to actually attract women. One thing that has turned me off about a lot of dating guides in the past is that they basically teach you that to attract women you need to act like a jerk and treat women badly.

Maybe you feel differently, but for me, I always felt like in order to put those techniques to work, I'd need to become someone I'm not. I like women. I respect women. I don't want to degrade, hurt, or manipulate women to get them to like me. I want them to be attracted to me as a nice guy, not because I'm playing hard to get or tricking them into liking a fake version of me.

Agree? Well, check out The Tao of Badass ebook, so you can learn how to make her fall for the real you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam as it will be deleted, but we do invite you to leave your The Tao of Badass review below. Let everyone else know how your life improved after you used The Tao of Badass ebook / The Tao System of Badass!