Tuesday

The Tao of Badass Download (HUGE Discount)

Thanks for visiting guys... my name's Joseph. In my spare time I enjoy reviewing dating products. I love all sorts of relationship advice: love books, attraction systems and dating courses on how to really succeed with women.

Learn how to get a girl like her with The Tao of Badass pdf download


Um, so with this program The Tao of Badass, what I want to do is share with you what it’s like on the inside. When you get it, what are you actually getting? Here’s what it is.

You’ll get access to this membership site. Joshua Pellicer and his team has done an excellent job of creating a pretty strong sense of community. On the site, you can have friends.

One thing I find pretty cool is that they show you other guys in your area who also have The Tao of Badass download. So, if you’re the kind of guy who’d like to go out and tag team it with other men who are using the same system, then go for it. Of course you want to make sure the person is cool, not a psycho or jerk or something.

It’s also another way of seeing how much competition is in your area. How many other guys are using The Tao of Badass.

But honestly, out of all the stuff in the community, I think this forum thingy is the coolest. There’s comments and you can ask questions. When I first got it, I went through this a lot because I wanted to see what other guys were doing with the system. How were they applying it and what situations were they in… that kind of thing.

Of course, you can just ask questions. The facilitators, the guys who run the program and have a lot of experience with The Tao of Badass will come in and answer questions, too. So this isn’t like some random ebook Joshua Pellicer created. Josh set up something really cool here.


As far as what’s actually in the main ebook… there’s about 150 pages. The Tao of Badass ebook download alone is quite awesome.




Joshua doesn’t spend a lot of time on mindset and theory. The first 30 pages cover that sort of thing. The rest of the ebook is very tactical. It’s awesome. It lets you see the matrix (what Joshua Pellicer refers to it as); it lets you see where you‘re at in your relationship with a woman. From when you first meet women -- to when you’re building attraction -- to when you’re getting into real seduction -- to when you can actually close the deal with her.

Closing the deal could be going on a date with her, going somewhere else with her… just getting her to do whatever it is you want her to do.



When I downloaded The Tao of Badass, I read through it in one night. It took me a few hours to really go through it. I’m sort of a slow reader.

The next weekend, I went out with a bunch of my boys. One of my best friends was having a baby, we wanted to celebrate his last bit of freedom before he has a kid to take care of. So we went out about a week later, after I read it, thought about it, gotten comfortable with it. I started using The Tao of Badass techniques. And that one night I walked away with about twelve different phone numbers. Two of those women I am still seeing and that was about 5 months ago. Things are getting pretty serious with one of them.

So, yeah, The Tao of Badass lets you flirt, have fun, date but it also sets up a strong connection. Be it a long term fling or it could turn into something else such as meeting Wonder Woman or whatever is the girl of your dreams.


Joshua Pellicer throws in a few free bonus books when you download The Tao of Badass through the following special link.

Bonus Book #1 - “Never Get Cheated On” Learn how to ensure you never get cheated on!

Bonus Book #2 - “Monogamy Vs Polyamory” Should you date one woman at a time or many women? How to make the right call for you.

Bonus Book #3 - “Escaping the Friend Zone” which tells you not only how to NEVER enter the friend zone, but how to get out of it if you have.

Bonus Book #4 - “Guide to Breaking-Up” explains how to amicably part ways with a woman, so you’ll never have a “nightmare break-up” again.

Joshua, is giving all of the above away, plus some extra’s at a huge discount right now. Usually it costs around $2,000; however, it’s currently available for much, much cheaper. By the way, if you can afford to, I highly recommend you purchase any extra’s Joshua offers when you download The Tao of Badass.


A few of the other products I love and you will, too, are:

***** Joshua Pellicer’s Banter Cheat Sheet - Lifetime access to the frequently updated Banter Cheat Sheet. Word for word, proven “what to say” material that makes women smile and open up to you.

***** LIVE 5-Week Body Language Mastery Course - Learn the 5 Pillars of Sex Appeal and attract women without ever opening your mouth.

***** The Hacking Attraction is definitely a favorite of not only myself, but the other guys using The Tao System of Badass.



Again, my name is Jack and I say get the dang thing. The best case scenario is you get it, you apply it and something awesome happens. You could get women to pay you back in free drinks the amount you’ve invested in the program. That happened in my first month of using the techniques. That was pretty cool, never having to pay for drinks at the bar again, that’s pretty fun. Or you can meet your dream woman. I don’t know. I haven’t yet, but if you do, definitely let me know. That’s definitely a possibility.

The worst case scenario is you get it, decide this thing sucks and you get a full return. After helping over 100,000 men attract women, Joshua is so confident that The Tao of Badass will help you attract women that he offers a 60-day money back guarantee. So get it, try it out, apply it and if you decide it’s just not for you, get your money back. No problem.

I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do. Take care.

The Tao of Badass Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam as it will be deleted, but we do invite you to leave your The Tao of Badass review below. Let everyone else know how your life improved after you used The Tao of Badass ebook / The Tao System of Badass!